The PEX Network Awards 2018 Registration
Entering really could not be any easier! This year the process has been streamlined to make it as easy as A-B-C!
Two easy steps to apply:
Download your awards application kit – included is a walk through of the awards categories, the judging criteria and entry guidelines
Terms and Conditions
- Should you be selected as a finalist you will be required to participate in an interview with the judges via telephone and/or video link up (e.g. Skype). Interviews will take place throughout the month of November.
- All finalists must then attend the finalist feedback round on 22nd January 2018 and the Awards Ceremony on 23rd January 2018 at OPEX Week 2018. Attendance is compulsory and registering for the awards does NOT get you a ticket to OPEX Week 2018 this will need to be purchased separately. DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REQUIREMENT.
All finalists are required to produce a poster sized infographic telling the story of their project/program. These will be displayed to all attendees at OPEX Week 2018.
- All category winners must participate in the Award Winners Panels that will take place on Wednesday 24th January 2018 at OPEX Week 2018. These will be panel sessions including Q&A with Summit attendees; you will not be expected to divulge any confidential data, facts or figures.
- In the event your organization becomes a finalist or a winner of a Process Excellence Award, you consent to your company’s name being used in promotion for the awards program, either by IQPC directly, or by a third party member of the media covering the awards program and/or awards ceremony.
- Your application indicates that you have reviewed the rules and regulations for entries, and agree that all information contained within each entry is 100% accurate.
Last Years Winners:
Judged by over 30 industry thought leaders. We pride ourselves on objectivity, each judge is hand picked on their credentials as experts in Lead, Six Sigma and BPM to provide neutral feedback.
Judges will mark your application based on a pre-defined criteria for each award category ensuring that the judging approach is fully standardized and comparable between entries.